Karnataka Elections 2018: Rahul Dravid, Anil Kumble cast their votes
Former Indian cricketers Rahul Dravid and Anil Kumble were spotted casting their votes as the 2018 Karnataka Assembly Elections began on Saturday, May 12. As soon as the two were spotted at polling booths, their pictures started circulating on social media. Dravid and Kumble were amongst the early voters as the elections of a total of 222 seats. Dravid had reached the polling booth with family, including wife Vijeeta, to cast vote in Bengaluru. Anil Kumble was also spotted with his family.
- Floods bring to fore staff shortage at disaster management agencies
- Centre, states differ over who will foot bill for MSME tax break
- IITs move to cut course fees, woo more foreign students
- As India, Japan talk security, next in Delhi is China defence chief
- India’s GDP rose fourfold in 1993-2012, while wages only doubled: ILO