Why India’s banking sector is suddenly lagging behind other G 20 nations?
India’s banking sector isn’t doing well. It’s among the most vulnerable in the G-20 economies today. The banking sector is facing one of its worst crises.Ten years ago, it was a different story. India’s financial system was envied by other countries as it emerged relatively unscathed during the 2008 global financial crash. But problems with bad loans, poor accounting standards and growing evidence of lax supervision and banking fraud have left India in a difficult situation. Here’s a look at the biggest challenges the banking sector faces today.
- Boards that lead: How competent are corporate India’s boards
- A big gap between the sci-fi side of things and achieving reality: Sethu Vijayakumar
- Will Microsoft Kaizala really do more for the enterprise workforce and expand footprint?
- Opinion | Industry 4.0 and its adoption in connected cars
- Solving enterprise problems with AI