Rahul Dravid inducted into ICC Hall of Fame
Rahul Dravid has been inducted into the ICC Hall of Fame along with former Australia captain Ricky Ponting and England batting great Claire Taylor. Dravid becomes the fifth Indian to receive the honour alongside Bishan Singh Bedi, Kapil Dev, Sunil Gavaskar and Anil Kumble. The former batsman is currently the coach of India A on their England tour.
- Russia says G20 draft communique project touches trade, global restrictions, WTO
- With today’s Redmi Note 6 Pro launch, Xiaomi silently axed the successor to the Redmi Note 5
- NHAI files papers with Sebi to raise ₹10,000 crore via bonds
- EU, Britain agree draft deal on post-Brexit ties
- Ahead of EU vote, Google unveils new policy for election ads