Rahul Dravid inducted into ICC Hall of Fame
Rahul Dravid has been inducted into the ICC Hall of Fame along with former Australia captain Ricky Ponting and England batting great Claire Taylor. Dravid becomes the fifth Indian to receive the honour alongside Bishan Singh Bedi, Kapil Dev, Sunil Gavaskar and Anil Kumble. The former batsman is currently the coach of India A on their England tour.
- Now, you can lace new Nike Adapt BB shoes with your smartphone
- ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’ publisher files $25-million lawsuit against Netflix over ‘Bandersnatch’
- Instamojo raises Rs 50 crore in Series B from Gunosy, Kalaari and other investors
- No end to commuter woes as BEST bus strike in Mumbai continues
- Petrol price falls after 6 days but no relief for diesel consumers. Check today’s rates here