Rahul Dravid inducted into ICC Hall of Fame
Rahul Dravid has been inducted into the ICC Hall of Fame along with former Australia captain Ricky Ponting and England batting great Claire Taylor. Dravid becomes the fifth Indian to receive the honour alongside Bishan Singh Bedi, Kapil Dev, Sunil Gavaskar and Anil Kumble. The former batsman is currently the coach of India A on their England tour.
- Narendra Modi launches Ayushman Bharat scheme from Jharkhand’s Ranchi
- US may restrict Green Cards to aid recipients in new crackdown
- No concern on liquidity of NBFCs: SBI chairman Rajnish Kumar
- Infosys, TCS, 3 other IT firms shortlisted to implement RBI’s CIMS
- FPIs turn net sellers in September, pull out ₹15,365 crore so far