Money with Monika Season 1, Episode 4: Why life insurance is not an investment
Money with Monika is a weekly personal finance show that answers your queries on all investment matters. In Episode 4 of Season 1, personal finance expert Monika Halan decodes the utility of life insurance as an investment product. She says that it is crucial to analyse returns on life insurance as tax breaks are available on other investment products too. She also differentiates between the utility of a term plan versus a bundled plan. Monika Halan is the consulting editor of Mint, and author of ‘Let’s Talk Money’.
- Opinion | The ‘stuck’ Naga peace talks need a reimagining
- #10YearChallenge: The meme game that’s taking the Internet by storm
- Theresa May government faces no-confidence vote after Brexit defeat
- US retailer Sears saved from the brink for time being: reports
- Sabarimala row: After the Left’s lakhs-strong ‘Women’s Wall’, the Right’s to rally lakhs of pro-ban supporters in Kerala