Xiaomi leads India’s smartphone market again, Huawei moves into top five: report
After overtaking Samsung as the market leader in India in Q4 2017, Xiaomi consolidated the lead with 31.1% of the smartphone market share in Q1 2018, according to the latest report by Counterpoint Research, a Hong Kong based research firm Xiaomi’s market share in the previous quarter was 25%. The report attributes Xiaomi’s success to a series of new smartphone launches in the budget segment.Chinese companies continue to dominate India’s smartphone market while the top five players now control 70% of the market share.
- Ultratech gets CCI nod to acquire Century cement business
- S&P hits record high, equals longest-ever bull run
- Opinion | Disruption and innovation in the legal industry
- Lesson from devastation in Kerala: Investing in new knowledge for the future
- Nokia maker HMD aims to double India revenues in four-six months