A portrait of a village on the Border
Hunderman is one of many villages in Jammu and Kashmir that continues to face the trauma inflicted by an uncertain border. It has witnessed four wars and been part of two nations. As the Line of Control has shifted, homes, families and lovers have been torn apart. This is a story of a village that is its own country.
- Ex-lawyer blames Trump ‘dirty deeds’ as sentenced to three years
- Theresa May pledges to quit before next UK election as she fights leadership challenge
- United Bank of India raises deposit rates by 0.25%
- Uber CEO and Alphabet invest in urban farming startup
- Toyota advances plans to replace Takata airbags in 65,000 vehicles