Nasa will study Marsquakes
Nasa’s first robotic lander to study Mars deep interior was launched from California’s Vandenberg Air Force station at 4.35 pm (IST) today. The 360kg spacecraft, called the Mars InSight Lander, was released about 90 minutes after the launch on the spacecraft’s 301 million-mile flight to the Red Planet. It will land on the Red Planet on November 26. InSight is short for Interior Exploration Using Seismic Investigations, Geodesy and Heat Transport.
- Vivo asks if women feel safe in India in Independence Day campaign
- Nearly all Ganga water in UP-Bengal stretch unfit for drinking, bathing
- Tata Steel, Liberty House, JSW submit revised bids to acquire Bhushan Power
- Cosmos Bank’s server hacked, ₹ 94 crore siphoned off in 2 days
- Reliance Jio GigaFiber registrations begin on 15 August. All you need to know