Nasa will study Marsquakes
Nasa’s first robotic lander to study Mars deep interior was launched from California’s Vandenberg Air Force station at 4.35 pm (IST) today. The 360kg spacecraft, called the Mars InSight Lander, was released about 90 minutes after the launch on the spacecraft’s 301 million-mile flight to the Red Planet. It will land on the Red Planet on November 26. InSight is short for Interior Exploration Using Seismic Investigations, Geodesy and Heat Transport.
- RIL to replicate Reliance Jio model for Jio GigaFiber
- Startups start hiring top talent again, but with caution
- What Hathway and Den deals mean for Reliance Jio
- The $41 billion wealth gap that divides India’s richest brothers
- Yes Bank CEO Rana Kapoor meets rival promoter Madhu Kapur, seeks a united front