TCS crosses Rs10,000 crore market capitalization, overtakes Accenture
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) crosses the Rs10,000 crore market capitalisation milestone. It has overtaken Accenture Plc. which has a market cap of Rs9,820 crore. TCS now ranks 97th in the world’s 100 most valued organisations. The company’s shares rose 2.65% on Monday to Rs3,496. The IT giant’s dollar revenue increased 3.9% to Rs497 crore billion in the quarter. TCS has increased its target price to Rs2,950 from Rs2,550 earlier. It expects revenue growth to accelerate from 6.7% in fiscal 2018 to 9.9% in FY19.
- Oil drops as oversupply, economic growth worries weigh
- Donald Trump slams Fed on eve of rate meeting amid ‘very strong’ dollar
- Govt to amend laws to allow banks, telecom firms to use Aadhaar
- Sebi makes investing in MFs less pricey; puts cap on total expenses
- Govt tussle with RBI could undermine long-term financial stability, says S&P