Daniel Zhang to replace Jack Ma as Alibaba chairman in 2019
Jack Ma is going to step down as Alibaba chairman one year from today, going to be replaced by Daniel Zhang. Ma told Bloomberg last week he was looking at a change of life. Ma will officially pass the baton on his 55th birthday next year but remain on the board until 2020. The former English schoolteacher now intends to focus on philanthropy and education but also pursue “new dreams.” he said in a statement Monday. Bloomberg’s Lulu Chen reports on “Bloomberg Markets: China Open.
- Oil prices extend gain on OPEC’s output pact and Libya’s field outage
- Sebi mulls policy to identify ‘difficult to recover’ cases
- Explained: What is insured declared value of a vehicle?
- If you own multiple properties, only one will be considered as self-occupied
- Comprehensive motor insurance policy covers transport of vehicle by rail