North Korea threatens to cancel Kim-Trump summit
North Korea has put a question mark on the 12 June summit between Kim Jong Un and US president Donald Trump. The North’s official Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) on 16 May also said in a statement that Pyongyang had suspended high-level talks with South Korea. The reason for North’s action are the ongoing military exercises between Seoul and Washington that Pyongyang has long claimed are invasion rehearsals.
- Greenhouse gas levels in atmosphere hit new high: UN
- Indian students engage more in extra classes, co-curricular activities than peers: Cambridge study
- Volvo to assemble plug-in-hybrid vehicles in India
- PE buyouts gained traction in past 3-4 years on higher returns: report
- Nokia reshuffles management with focus on 5G market