US promises to rebuild North Korea if it gives up nukes
During a meeting with his South Korean counterpart, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says there is a “complete agreement about what the ultimate objectives are” in terms of the much-anticipated summit between North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump in Singapore on June 12. Trump and South Korea’s President Moon Jae-in are due to meet on May 22 at the White House for the next round of planning. And Pompeo said the US would remain on board to help develop N. Korea’s economy.
- GAIL seeks to invest in start-ups solar power plants
- Panel recommends special grants, autonomy for top stand-alone institutes
- States set to introduce helicopter services to boost tourism under govt’s UDAN scheme
- RBI: MSME credit growth slowed during note ban
- As rupee bleeds, forex reserves plunge by $25.147 billion since April peak