US promises to rebuild North Korea if it gives up nukes
During a meeting with his South Korean counterpart, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says there is a “complete agreement about what the ultimate objectives are” in terms of the much-anticipated summit between North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump in Singapore on June 12. Trump and South Korea’s President Moon Jae-in are due to meet on May 22 at the White House for the next round of planning. And Pompeo said the US would remain on board to help develop N. Korea’s economy.
- IndiaCast partners with Thai company JKN Media for content distribution
- Copper dips on weariness over US, China trade dispute
- Retail inflation eases to 2.3%, factory output grows 8%
- Petrol now cheapest in 11 months. Check today’s petrol, diesel price
- CDC commits $25 million to Lighthouse’s third PE fund