US promises to rebuild North Korea if it gives up nukes
During a meeting with his South Korean counterpart, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says there is a “complete agreement about what the ultimate objectives are” in terms of the much-anticipated summit between North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump in Singapore on June 12. Trump and South Korea’s President Moon Jae-in are due to meet on May 22 at the White House for the next round of planning. And Pompeo said the US would remain on board to help develop N. Korea’s economy.
- UAE changes expat foreign investment, residency visa rules
- NSE-SGX futures fight a ‘concern’ for MSCI’s CEO
- Apple is said to use Volkswagen self-driving vans for employees
- Lack of vendor capacity seen as hurdle for Maruti Suzuki’s future growth
- BMW looking to lead growth in India’s luxury car market: Vikram Pawah