Toyota, Suzuki in tie-up to sell each other’s cars in India
While Suzuki will supply its Baleno and Vitara Brezza to Toyota, it will source Toyota’s Corolla and sell it through Maruti Suzuki dealerships. The coming together of Toyota, the world’s largest automobile company, and Suzuki, which dominates the Indian market, underlines the importance of the local passenger vehicle market that is expected to triple to 9.4 million units by 2026 from 3.2 million now if the economy grows at an average rate of 5.8% a year, according to the government’s Auto Mission Plan 2016-26.
- Assembly Election Results 2018: What worked for Congress—the Modi bounce or the Rahul rally?
- Isha Ambani weds Anand Piramal in decked-up Antilla. First wedding photos out
- Vistara Rs 999 flight ticket offer extended. Check routes here
- Bond prices extend gains on slowing inflation
- Rural focus drives Hero MotoCorp share price, but inherent risks linger