Air India launches ‘Maharaja Direct’
Air India unveiled the revamped first class and business class, in Boeing aircrafts flying to international destinations, to woo high-end travellers and increase the occupancy to over 80%. The revamped premium class is called “MaharajahDirect”. Passengers travelling in the upgraded premium class will be provided with better upholstery, better nightwear, woolen blankets and travel kits, and ipads personal viewing. The passengers will also be treated to delicious gourmet food and region specific beverages — both alcoholic and non-alcoholic.
- IL&FS unit chief resigns amid default crisis at group
- Tata Steel to buy Usha Martin’s steel business for up to Rs 4,700 crore
- Apple’s new smartwatch will monitor your heart only in the US, not in India or elsewhere
- Are 5 year-old smartphones still relevant today?
- OPEC and allies struggle to pump more oil as Iran supply falls