Air India launches ‘Maharaja Direct’
Air India unveiled the revamped first class and business class, in Boeing aircrafts flying to international destinations, to woo high-end travellers and increase the occupancy to over 80%. The revamped premium class is called “MaharajahDirect”. Passengers travelling in the upgraded premium class will be provided with better upholstery, better nightwear, woolen blankets and travel kits, and ipads personal viewing. The passengers will also be treated to delicious gourmet food and region specific beverages — both alcoholic and non-alcoholic.
- Investors ignore NMDC’s price cuts, and worry about its Donimalai iron ore mine instead
- Reverse Pitch| “Out of 5,000 ventures, only 2% get showcased to our members”
- Congress wins Chhattisgarh by a landslide, puts an end to Raman Singh era
- Opinion| A comprehensive rejection of BJP by Chhattisgarh
- Opinion: Why Urjit Patel will not be missed as RBI governor