Salman Khan’s Race 3 profitable from day 1
The film that stars Anil Kapoor, Bobby Deol and Jacqueline Fernandez, besides Khan, is expected to release in 4,000-5,000 screens. Apart from BlackBerry and Paytm as brand partners, producers Khan and Tips Films have gone all out with promotions, including appearances on reality shows, and an aggressive digital marketing campaign. Trade experts expect the domestic lifetime business of ‘Race 3’ to inch close to ₹275-300 crore, which pegs Salman Khan’s share at ₹150 crore. The Remo D’Souza-directed film made at a budget of ₹100-110 crore, has sold its satellite TV and digital media rights for ₹130 crore to Star India and Amazon Prime Video, respectively, according to film trade experts.
- US may restrict Green Cards to aid recipients in new crackdown
- No concern on liquidity of NBFCs: SBI chairman Rajnish Kumar
- Infosys, TCS, 3 other IT firms shortlisted to implement RBI’s CIMS
- FPIs turn net sellers in September, pull out ₹15,365 crore so far
- Comcast digs deep to overcome Fox with $39 billion bid for Sky