China’s fertility treatment boom catered abroad
China is seeing a boom in people seeking fertility treatment following the end of its decades-long one child policy, turning the country into one of the world’s biggest markets for solutions like IVF. But domestic restrictions on egg donation and surrogacy are sending many to overseas clinics in places like Thailand and Cambodia.
- Markets LIVE: Sensex, Nifty set for cautious start
- A country where some live with fear has failed
- Escorts: Japanese joint venture to hone growth in tractors
- HCL Tech’s acquisition of IBM products raises more questions than answers
- Investors ignore NMDC’s price cuts, and worry about its Donimalai iron ore mine instead