Million bank workers continue strike on day 2
Around 1 million bank employees are on strike across India. They are demanding salary revision. The strikers are unhappy with a proposed 2% wage rise offer as India’s current inflation rate is around 4.5%. Indian banks are one of the most troubled lenders in the world with high levels of non-performing assets.
- Elon Musk unveils underground tunnel in Los Angeles: In pics
- Govt plans levy on petrol, diesel cars to boost EV demand: Report
- IIIT Hyderabad graduate to head Facebook Workplace
- Comparison: Nokia 8.1 vs POCO F1 vs OnePlus 6T vs Oppo R17 Pro
- Companies violating Aadhaar card norms may soon be fined by UIDAI