World No Tobacco Day: Why some smokers fail to quit?
According to the India-specific report by FSFW, 68% of smokers reported that they were well informed about the impact of smoking on their health, and 51% were willing to quit it. The FSFW global survey, comprising 17,000 participants across 13 countries, also indicates enormous challenges in creating a one-size-fits-all approach to quit smoking
- Patanjali seeks more info on Adani’s bid on Ruchi Soya
- Day 1 of Cannes Lions 2018: India bags four metals in health, pharma categories
- How an Apple supplier became China’s worst performer this year
- Claim home loan interest for tax deduction from rental income
- Chanda Kochhar’s gone, and she won’t be missed