World No Tobacco Day: Why some smokers fail to quit?
According to the India-specific report by FSFW, 68% of smokers reported that they were well informed about the impact of smoking on their health, and 51% were willing to quit it. The FSFW global survey, comprising 17,000 participants across 13 countries, also indicates enormous challenges in creating a one-size-fits-all approach to quit smoking
- Opinion | A game theory take on sexual harassment
- India pulls up WTO secretariat over comprehensive reforms call
- Advertising’s #MeToo moment: 4 top bosses of Dentsu Aegis resign
- Govt liberalizes CBSE affiliation norms, says reforms will bring in more transparency
- Supreme Court’s decision on Aadhaar: impact on tax compliance