More from drawbridge »Next
Fri, Dec 29 2017. 03 35 AM IST
Pakistani authorities have claimed that the shoes worn by wife of Indian national Kulbhushan Jadhav during a meeting with his family at the Foreign Office in Islamabad had a chip, or a camera or a recorder in them. Meanwhile, India has responded, saying ‘nothing can be more absurd.’
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Lack of vendor capacity seen as hurdle for Maruti Suzuki’s future growth
- What 4 years of Modi government meant for your personal finance
- The Times They Are a Changin’: Delhi joins Bob Dylan birthday bash
- How does the Narendra Modi government score on welfare schemes?