Claiming that Delhi chief minister Kejriwal “sought proof” on the anti-terror surgical strikes conducted by the Indian Army across the LoC in Pakistan, the BJP had on Tuesday asked him not to belittle the armed forces by getting influenced by Pakistani “propaganda”.
More from Drawbridge »
Fri, Jun 22 2018. 08 37 AM IST
- Dubai court orders for Christian Michel’s extradition in AgustaWestland chopper case: report
- Flipkart gets over ₹3,462 crore infusion from Singapore entity
- Opinion | The replication crisis in economics
- Vistara offers up to 75% discount on flight tickets
- 802,000 infants died in India last year, says UN report