The Narendra Modi government has been cracking down on shell companies as part of a drive against black money. Among other measures, it has frozen the bank accounts of more than 200,000 companies struck off the records of the Registrar of Companies to prevent their directors from accessing the accounts.
More from Drawbridge »
Fri, Jun 22 2018. 08 37 AM IST
- Recent rise in trade deficit is not due to the oil prices
- Safeguard duty proposal has deepened uncertainty in the solar energy sector
- Fortis Healthcare: What now, after IHH entry and June quarter loss?
- Weak Q1 for Amara Raja but investors pin hopes on softening lead prices
- IDBI Bank Q1 results show how expensive it is for LIC