India’s latest GDP data, released by the Central Statistics Office (CSO), showed year-on-year economic growth of 7% in the December quarter. The announcement surprised economists and analysts, who were expecting weaker growth in the wake of the Narendra Modi government’s demonetisation exercise.
More from Drawbridge »
Fri, Jun 22 2018. 08 37 AM IST
- Future Retail’s Q2 result shows improvement in same-store sales
- Private insurance firms grow at the expense of LIC stuck with a sick bank
- Page Industries’s lofty valuations get a reality check in Q2
- Q2 results: Grasim’s Vodafone Idea stake is proving costly
- How Vodafone Idea’s $3.5 bn fundraising will impact telecom in India