India’s latest GDP data, released by the Central Statistics Office (CSO), showed year-on-year economic growth of 7% in the December quarter. The announcement surprised economists and analysts, who were expecting weaker growth in the wake of the Narendra Modi government’s demonetisation exercise.
More from Drawbridge »
Fri, Jun 22 2018. 08 37 AM IST
- Jet Airways to stop free meals in Economy class from 25 September
- Who would have thought that chai would get delivered: Chaayos’ Nitin Saluja
- RCom caps borrowing limit to ₹50,000 crore
- Health-tech sector seen generating significant value over the next decade
- Ashish Dhawan’s CSF closes $40 million fund for early education