More from Drawbridge »
Fri, Dec 29 2017. 03 35 AM IST
Pakistani authorities have claimed that the shoes worn by wife of Indian national Kulbhushan Jadhav during a meeting with his family at the Foreign Office in Islamabad had a chip, or a camera or a recorder in them. Meanwhile, India has responded, saying ‘nothing can be more absurd.’
- With fall of the last dove, MPC minutes portend more than one RBI rate hike
- RITES IPO ticks the valuations box, but not the growth one
- Is Reliance Jio really India’s most profitable telecom firm?
- How US-China trade war will affect India
- Dear ICICI Bank board, giving a red card to Chanda Kochhar is not enough