During the two-day (14-15 May) inaugural Belt and Road Forum in Beijing attended by representatives of around 60 countries, Chinese President Xi Jinping announced that 68 countries and international organizations have inked belt and road agreements with China.
More from Drawbridge »
Fri, Jun 22 2018. 08 37 AM IST
- Q1 results: Apollo Hospitals is back on investors’ radar
- RBI MPC minutes show its ready for trade wars, global market turmoil
- Recent rise in trade deficit is not due to the oil prices
- Safeguard duty proposal has deepened uncertainty in the solar energy sector
- Fortis Healthcare: What now, after IHH entry and June quarter loss?