Tata Sons, the holding company of the Tata group, announced on Monday that Cyrus Mistry was being removed a chairman and that his predecessor, Ratan Tata, would step in as interim chairman. Mistry, in an email to the board that became public, warned of a Rs1.18 trillion writedown, over time, from five unprofitable businesses and questioned various decisions taken prior to his tenure.
More from Drawbridge »
Fri, Jun 22 2018. 08 37 AM IST
- Qualcomm accuses Apple of stealing its secrets to help Intel
- India modifies defence procurement norms to avoid delays
- WhatsApp says working with Reliance Jio to curb fake news menace
- Opinion | Uncertainty is the enemy of Indian business
- SMEs are aware and willing to adopt digital solutions for higher profitability: Rajiv Vaishnav