Russia will not meddle in German election: Vladimir Putin
Hamburg: Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Saturday that Russia will not interfere in parliamentary elections in Germany that are due to be held in September, adding that Moscow and Berlin have “good relations”.
Putin also told reporters after the G20 summit in Hamburg that the Russian Nord Stream 2 undersea gas pipeline project is in the interest of Germany and the whole of Europe. Reuters
- China pledges to buy more US products, no trade war
- Maharashtra bypolls set stage for fresh BJP-opposition face-off
- West Bengal panchayat polls: Former Maoist bastions now BJP hubs
- Karnataka govt formation: Congress, JD(S) working on power-sharing formula
- Karnataka govt formation: H.D. Kumaraswamy to meet Sonia, Rahul Gandhi in Delhi today