NEET-II to be held on 24 July: CBSE
- Easier to do business in India now, but challenges remain: Dutch PM Mark Rutte
- Donald Trump’s new Iran plan counts on help from the allies he spurned
- Karnataka: Kumaraswamy swearing-in to turn into mega anti-BJP show
- Opposition may have found road map to defeat Narendra Modi in 2019
- How has the Indian economy fared under Modi govt, in 5 charts
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Friday said it will conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-II (NEET-II) for admission to medical and dental colleges on 24 July, as scheduled.
As per the Supreme Court orders on the NEET and the ordinance promulgated by the government, the exam will be conducted on 24 July, Sunday, the CBSE said in a statement.
The process for online application to appear in the NEET-II opened on 25 May and will end on Saturday, the CBSE said.
Candidates have been asked to check the NEET website http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/registration/instruction.aspx for updates “so that they can immediately take necessary action as per the instructions uploaded on the website as for any activity, no additional time will be given”, the CBSE said.