Arvind Kejriwal’s Wagon R goes missing from Delhi Secretariat
A Wagon R car, used by Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal till the 2015 assembly polls, was stolen outside the Delhi Secretariat , said Delhi police
New Delhi: A Wagon R car, used by Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal till the 2015 assembly polls, was stolen outside the Delhi Secretariat on Thursday, the police said.
The humble Blue hatchback, which became synonymous with Kejriwal’s ‘aam aadmi’ image, was being used by an AAP functionary these days.
“The car was parked outside the Delhi Secretariat. It went missing around 1 am,” a senior police official said.
The car was donated to Kejriwal by Kundan Sharma, a software enginer, in January 2013.
- CBDT asks taxman to dispose appeals of over Rs 50 crore by year-end
- AIMIM’s growth in Telangana a threat to Congress
- Now, 35 goods remain in highest tax slab of GST
- EPFO payroll data shows 4.4 million jobs created in 9 months till May
- CWC meet: Rahul Gandhi says BJP attacks institutions, Dalits, and poor
Editor's Picks »
- What ABB India’s performance in June quarter says about capex growth
- Bajaj Finance does well in Q1 even as competition hots up
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: The perils of being priced to perfection
- Higher cane price crushes hopes of sugar mills
- Market optimism before 2019 general election: History may not repeat itself