Yemen PM accuses separatists of coup after HQ takeover
Yemen’s Prime Minister Ahmed bin Dagher on Sunday accused separatists of staging a coup in Aden after they took over the government headquarters
Aden: Yemen’s Prime Minister Ahmed bin Dagher on Sunday accused southern separatists of staging a coup in the interim capital of Aden after they took over the government headquarters.
The premier in a statement called on the Saudi-led coalition fighting Iran-backed Huthi rebels to intervene, hours after fierce clashes erupted between military units loyal to the government of President Abedrabbo Mansour Hadi and security forces loyal to the southern separatists.
At least six people have been killed and dozens wounded in the clashes that spread to most of Aden.
- Spot power prices hot, Indian Energy Exchange’s shares cold
- Cement prices in central India buck the trend in October
- IndusInd Bank’s Q2 results show a peek into the IL&FS booby trap
- So which liquid, money market funds did investors flee from in September?
- Dr Reddy’s: API unit sale should lower costs, may not be a windfall