Fog may delay some flights at Delhi airport tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Q4 net profit rises 20% to Rs4,799 crore
- Right to equality can be invoked if COC violates bankruptcy code: NCLT chairman
- L&T sells Bengaluru land parcel to Phoenix-CPPIB platform for Rs650 crore
- Railways to extend ‘Give it up’ scheme for senior citizens to all categories availing fare concession
- Union cabinet approves Fugitive Economic Offenders Ordinance 2018
Fog will be experienced at the airport in the morning due to which some delays are expected. Temperature will be near normal with westerly winds blowing.
Guru Ram Das Jee International Airport, Amritsar
There are chances of shallow fog in the morning at the airport. The remaining part of the day will be clear and temperatures will maintain close to normal.
Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, Lucknow
There are chances of fog in pockets during early morning hours which may cause some delays in flights. Day temperature will remain near normal.
Lal Bahadur Shashtri International Airport, Varanasi
There are chances of fog at the Varanasi airport as well. The weather throughout the day will be dry with near normal temperatures.
Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Narayan Airport, Patna
Chances of fog at the Patna airport during morning hours have raised fears of some flight delays. Temperatures will be near normal with winds blowing from the west direction.
Netaji Subash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata
Day and night temperatures will remain normal. Sky will be mainly clear with light winds blowing from the northeast direction.
Sky will be partly cloudy with mainly dry weather. Temperatures will be near normal with northeasterly winds.
Content provided by www.skymetweather.com