How households headed by women differ from those headed by men
- The sixth-generation Apple iPad has almost everything users need
- Inside PVR Cinemas’ CEO Gautam Dutta’s office in Gurugram
- How Indian companies are aligning with UN’s SDG 12
- Uncertainty to persist in Sensex, Nifty amid hopes for Q4 earnings recovery
- DIIs flocking to mutual funds, equities due to TINA factor
A dissection of a Census 2011 dataset released last week on households headed by women show significant differences in composition and structure than those headed by men. Many of these differences show just why life is harder for households headed by women.
howindialives.com is a search engine for public data