BJP Foundation Day: How the party has grown since 1980
Here’s a look at BJP’s political history since it was founded on 6 April 1980
- Karnataka coalition dodges crisis, threat of collapse still looms
- BJP braces for multiple battles as regional satraps come together
- Theresa May wins confidence vote, Brexit is still in crisis
- SP now plans to bring RLD into anti-BJP fold in UP
- Jagan throws weight behind KCR’s federal front plank ahead of polls
New Delhi: As the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) celebrates its 37th Foundation Day on Thursday, the party has chosen to keep it low profile. The milestone comes within a month of its historic win in Uttar Pradesh elections.
Here’s a look at BJP’s political history since its formation in 1980.
Editor's Picks »
- RIL Q3 results: Will Reliance Jio, Reliance Retail make up for lost energy?
- Why Tata Motors’ Project Charge at JLR is failing to recharge its shares
- Outlook on global profit growth worst since 2008 financial crisis
- Q3 results: ICICI Securities loses its retail broking crown
- High drug approvals to keep up pricing pressure for pharma firms