Delhi Metro to run till 10pm on Diwali
New Delhi: The Delhi Metro will run till 10pm on Diwali, the DMRC said Wednesday, with the last metro train from terminal stations of all lines leaving at that time.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) said the train services will run as usual for the rest of the day—from 6.00 am onwards on all lines and from 4:45 am on the Airport Express Line.
“On account of the Diwali festival the last metro train service on 19 October will start at 10.00pm from terminal stations of all metro lines, including the Airport Express Line,” the DMRC said in a statement.
On Wednesday, the DMRC launched a specially decorated train in its endeavour to spread the message of cleanliness and promote clean and green environment. The train carrying slogans on cleanliness and greetings on Diwali was run especially to mark the occasion.
- Market volatility will rise in short-term as elections near: Rana Gupta
- Doing business in India: ‘Substance’ over ‘form’ in transfer pricing regime
- Hong Kong can be India’s gateway to China: Gautam Bambawale
- Jerome Powell moves to normalize US monetary policy
- Piramal Finance to invest Rs10,000 crore in hotel assets: MD Khushru Jijina