Delhi Metro to run till 10pm on Diwali
The last metro train on Diwali day will start at 10.00pm from terminal stations of all metro lines, including the Airport Express Line, says DMRC
New Delhi: The Delhi Metro will run till 10pm on Diwali, the DMRC said Wednesday, with the last metro train from terminal stations of all lines leaving at that time.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) said the train services will run as usual for the rest of the day—from 6.00 am onwards on all lines and from 4:45 am on the Airport Express Line.
“On account of the Diwali festival the last metro train service on 19 October will start at 10.00pm from terminal stations of all metro lines, including the Airport Express Line,” the DMRC said in a statement.
On Wednesday, the DMRC launched a specially decorated train in its endeavour to spread the message of cleanliness and promote clean and green environment. The train carrying slogans on cleanliness and greetings on Diwali was run especially to mark the occasion.
- Kerala rains to subside from 20 August: IMD
- Kerala floods LIVE: Death toll rises to 243; rescue, relief ops on in full swing
- Centre steps up to help flood hit Kerala following Modi’s visit
- Dubai ruler sets up committee to aid Kerala flood relief
- Volkswagen CEO knew about emissions software months before scandal