Mapping India by religion
- West Bengal panchayat elections: Opposition fears more violence over poll nomination
- Karnataka elections: Can Siddaramaiah win back his old bastion?
- Fuel marketers may have to continue paying higher debit card fees
- 14 Naxals killed in Gadchiroli encounter in Maharashtra
- BJP gears up for solo fight in Maharashtra polls, but alliance talks on with Shiv Sena
Which two Gujarat districts have a Muslim population of above 20%? Where are the two clusters of Buddhist population? A data interactive that shows how India’s 640 districts were distributed by six types of religious faiths in 2011 and little has changed over 2001.
howindialives.com is a search engine for public data