Narendra Modi’s wife Jashodaben injured, relative killed in road accident
PM Narendra Modi’s wife Jashodaben did not suffer any major injuries in the accident in which four other people travelling with her was also injured
Jaipur: Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s wife Jashodaben was injured and her relative was killed when their car rammed into a truck in Rajasthan’s Chittorgarh, police said.
Jashodaben did not suffer any major injuries in the accident in which four other people travelling with her was also injured, SHO Parsoli Shyam Singh said.
The deceased was identified as Basant Bhai Modi (67), a relative of Jashodaben, who died while undergoing treatment, the police said. The accident took place in Parsoli Police Station area when Jashodaben and others were travelling to Chittorgarh after attending a function in Kota, they said.
The injured were rushed to a government hospital for treatment, the police said.
- Modi attacks Congress for spreading ‘lies and rumours’ on Dalit, farmer issues
- Narendra Modi inaugurates Rs11,000 crore Eastern Peripheral Expressway
- ED to seek immediate confiscation of Nirav Modi’s Rs7,000 crore assets under fugitive ordinance
- Finance ministry in talks with investors to set up strategic investment fund under NIIF
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi urges people to shun plastics
Editor's Picks »
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars