Technical snag in train on Delhi Metro’s Magenta Line, sent to depot
Services on sections of Delhi Metro’s Magenta Line were briefly affected onwhen a train developed a technical snag at Okhla NSIC station
New Delhi: Services on sections of Delhi Metro’s Magenta Line were briefly affected on Tuesday when a train developed a technical snag at Okhla NSIC station, following which it was sent to the depot, officials said.
The Magenta Line of the Delhi Metro connects Kalkaji Mandir and Janakpuri West. “A train developed a technical snag at 8:19 am at Okhla NSIC station on the Magenta Line heading towards Janakpuri West,” a DMRC spokesperson said. “To avoid bunching effect for following trains on the section, passengers were deboarded at the station and train was sent to the depot for further investigation at 8:34 am,” he said.
Services continued as normal on most part of the line during this period, the official said.
- We have no role in selection of Reliance Defence for Rafale deal: Govt
- Rahul asks Modi to reply to Hollande’s claim on Rafale
- Rafale deal: French govt says not involved in choice of Indian partners
- India ‘arrogant’ for cancelling rare meeting: Imran Khan
- PM Modi inaugurates Odisha’s second airport at Jharsuguda
Editor's Picks »
- IL&FS unit chief resigns amid default crisis at group
- Tata Steel to buy Usha Martin’s steel business for up to Rs 4,700 crore
- Apple’s new smartwatch will monitor your heart only in the US, not in India or elsewhere
- Are 5 year-old smartphones still relevant today?
- OPEC and allies struggle to pump more oil as Iran supply falls
- India’s renewable energy sector hits a milestone but loses speed
- All eyes now on share swap ratio in this mega bank merger
- Jet Privilege can actually get higher valuation than Jet Airways
- Profitability of cement firms to take a hit due to weak prices, high costs
- Pidilite’s shares hold their ground despite weak rupee and rising crude