The cabin crew on SriLankan Airlines's Kochi to Colombo flight notice smoke from a lithium ion battery in a luggage bin, avert major fire
Colombo: A major incident was averted after alert crew aboard a SriLankan Airlines flight carrying over 200 passengers from Kochi to Colombo extinguished a mid-flight fire triggered by a Lithium-ion battery pack, the airlines said on Monday.
Recommended For You
Select your Category
Internet Not Available
Wait for it…
Log in to our website to save your bookmarks. It'll just take a moment.