Services briefly affected on Delhi Metro’s Blue Line
The snag led to a minor bunching of trains, the official said, adding rest of the Blue Line is running normal and the problem is being rectified
Train services were briefly affected on the Delhi Metro’s Blue Line Wednesday due to signalling issues on the Karol Bagh-Dwarka section, officials said.
The Blue Line connects Dwarka to Noida/Vaishali.
“Train services are slightly affected due to signalling issue (Loss of centralized view intermittently) on the Karol Bagh-Dwarka section (Up line only-going towards Dwaraka) on Line 3,” a senior official said.
The snag led to a minor bunching of trains, the official said, adding rest of the Blue Line is running normal and the problem is being rectified.
- Eye on fiscal deficit, govt may carry over subsidy bills
- Anti-dumping duty on Chinese chemical for 5 years
- No political party can ignore genuine demands of farmers, says P.L. Punia
- 3 Congress CM-designates Bhupesh Baghel, Kamal Nath and Ashok Gehlot to take oath today
- 20 more talukas to be declared drought-affected in Karnataka
Editor's Picks »
- Four years since Senvion sale, turnaround continues to elude Suzlon
- Falling fuel prices, new axle norms to help cement makers save freight cost
- Tailwinds of debt reduction and annuity sales drive DLF’s shares
- Expecting a quick recovery in rural consumption will be foolhardy
- Markets yet to warm up to KEC International’s record order book