George H.W. Bush accused of groping by 2 more women
Author Christina Baker Kline said George H.W. Bush made the same joke others have mentioned before grabbing her buttocks in 2014 in Houston
Washington: Two more women are coming forward to accuse former US President George H.W. Bush of groping them.
Author Christina Baker Kline said the nation’s 41st president made the same joke others have mentioned before grabbing her buttocks in 2014 in Houston. She said a Bush driver told her she hoped she would be “discreet.”
Amanda Staples, a former candidate for state Senate, told the Portland Press Herald in Maine that she was groped by Bush in 2006 in Kennebunkport. Two actresses have accused Bush of groping them.
The former president’s office says the 93-year-old Bush has “patted women’s rears in what he intended to be a good- natured manner.” The statement says he apologizes “to anyone he has offended.”
- PM Modi seeks double-digit growth for India’s entry into $5 trillion club
- Modi govt unlikely to appoint a chief economic adviser for the rest of its term
- Motorcycles matter as trade tensions rise
- India’s future lies in creating carbon-neutral cities, says Danfoss India’s Purushothaman
- Rural neglect cause for urban woes: Nitin Gadkari