Three militants killed in gunbattle with security forces in Jammu and Kashmir
Srinagar: Three unidentified militants were on Monday killed by the security forces in an encounter in Anantnag district of south Kashmir, said defence officials.
The encounter broke out at around 8pm at Wanihama village of Anantnag, following an anti-militancy operation launched by the security forces, said a defence spokesman.
He added that three militants were killed in the ensuing gunbattle.
- Indian scientists using artificial intelligence to predict early onset of Alzheimer’s
- People need to make preventive measure a habit if India is to become malaria-free by 2027: home insecticides makers
- Bollywood is in love with biopics. But will it last?
- Flipkart wins relief over tax on discounts
- Why homebuyers can’t expect any RERA relief soon