Narendra Modi, Nepal PM K.P. Sharma Oli hold talks to deepen bilateral ties
PM Narendra Modi today held discussions with his Nepalese counterpart K.P. Sharma Oli to deepen bilateral ties between New Delhi and Kathmandu
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday held discussions with his Nepalese counterpart Khadga Prasad Sharma Oli to deepen bilateral ties between the two neighbours.
The two leaders are believed to have discussed an entire gamut of issues concerning their bilateral ties.
“Strengthening the special and people-centric partnership based on historical and cultural context. “PM @narendramodi warmly welcomes Prime Minister of Nepal K.P. Sharma Oli at Hyderabad House for delegation-level talks continuing the long-standing tradition of high-level visits,” ministry of external affairs spokesperson Raveesh Kumar tweeted.
Strengthening the special and people-centric partnership based on histotical and cultural context. PM @narendramodi warmly welcomes Prime Minister of Nepal K.P. Sharma Oli at Hyderabad House for delegation level talks continuing the long-standing tradition of high-level visits. pic.twitter.com/ZX2EsBKrz8— Raveesh Kumar (@MEAIndia) April 7, 2018
Modi had yesterday met the Nepalese prime minister at the Prime Minister’s official residence here.
Oli’s three-day visit is in line with the tradition of a Nepalese premier visiting India on his first overseas trip.
- Arun Jaitley hints at a farm relief package in Interim Budget 2019
- DGCA imposes restrictions on IndiGo, GoAir in operating P&W engines-powered A320 neo planes
- BJP reaches out to allies in North-East to allay their fears on citizenship bill
- Finalize names for Lokpal by Feb-end: SC
- 700,000 treated under Ayushman Bharat: PM
Editor's Picks »
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies
- 1 step forward, 2 steps back. Is GST going the VAT way?
- Mindtree delivers stable Q3 results after a shock Q2
- RIL Q3 results today: Will Reliance Jio, Reliance Retail make up for lost energy?