Narendra Modi to travel to Philippines for India-Asean summit on 14 November
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be travelling to the Philippines on 12 November to attend the India-Asean and East Asia summits on 14 November
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be travelling to the Philippines on 12 November to attend the India-Asean and East Asia summits on 14 November, during which bilateral trade and investments as well as other key issues will be discussed.
This was announced by the external affairs ministry on Thursday. Preeti Saran, secretary (east) in the ministry, also said that during the India-Asean Summit, the two sides will review the bilateral trade and investments and discuss important regional issues as well.
Ministry officials also said the government is working on bilateral meetings between the prime minister and other leaders on the sidelines of these summits.
- Trains to run late on Sundays from August as Railways plans maintenance drive
- Businesses in 28% GST slab lobby for rate cuts
- B.N. Srikrishna panel to make draft data protection laws public by July
- Delhi HC questions AAP dharna at L-G Anil Baijal’s office
- India-China ties can’t take strain of another Doklam: Luo Zhaohui
Editor's Picks »
- RBI wants banks to discipline Indian corporates on working capital
- For stressed power assets resolution, patience is the virtue for banks, govt
- Exide’s valuation zooms as it claws back market share lost to Amara Raja
- Trapped in mid-cap stocks? What investors should do
- TCS share buyback shows absurdities of India’s repurchase rules