India’s June infra output growth hits seven-month high of 6.7%
During April-June, the annual output growth was 5.2%, data showed
New Delhi: India’s annual infrastructure output grew 6.7% in June from a year ago, government data showed on Tuesday, its fastest pace in seven months.
The growth in output compares with an upwardly revised 4.3% year-on-year growth in May.
During April-June, the annual output growth was 5.2%, data showed.
Infrastructure output, which comprises eight sectors such as coal, crude oil and electricity, accounts for nearly 40% of India’s industrial output.
- Donald Trump, Xi Jinping likely to get only framework US-China trade deal, says Wilbur Ross
- North Korea tests new weapon, Yonhap reports
- Govt moves to set up integrated legal cells to reduce litigation
- In Chhattisgarh, BJP’s ‘Atal’ faith in Vajpayee continues to resonate in party’s poll campaigns
- Railways plans to improve senior leaders’ EQ