India’s June infra output growth hits seven-month high of 6.7%
During April-June, the annual output growth was 5.2%, data showed
New Delhi: India’s annual infrastructure output grew 6.7% in June from a year ago, government data showed on Tuesday, its fastest pace in seven months.
The growth in output compares with an upwardly revised 4.3% year-on-year growth in May.
During April-June, the annual output growth was 5.2%, data showed.
Infrastructure output, which comprises eight sectors such as coal, crude oil and electricity, accounts for nearly 40% of India’s industrial output.
- From airport closure to IPOs, how partial shutdown is upsetting US economy
- RBI governor Shaktikanta Das to meet industry chambers tomorrow
- BEST union to withdraw stir, accepts 10-step pay hike formula
- SC agrees to hear challenge to Nageswara Rao’s appointment as interim CBI director
- 7th pay commission: Govt approves recommendations for teachers of technical institutions
Editor's Picks »
- Why Tata Motors’ Project Charge at JLR is failing to recharge its shares
- Outlook on global profit growth worst since 2008 financial crisis
- Q3 results: ICICI Securities loses its retail broking crown
- High drug approvals to keep up pricing pressure for pharma firms
- Roads sector: Toll collections set to surge, but risks loom for developers