India’s June infra output growth hits seven-month high of 6.7%
During April-June, the annual output growth was 5.2%, data showed
New Delhi: India’s annual infrastructure output grew 6.7% in June from a year ago, government data showed on Tuesday, its fastest pace in seven months.
The growth in output compares with an upwardly revised 4.3% year-on-year growth in May.
During April-June, the annual output growth was 5.2%, data showed.
Infrastructure output, which comprises eight sectors such as coal, crude oil and electricity, accounts for nearly 40% of India’s industrial output.
- Hardik’s popularity on the wane?
- India may look to lock in oil futures to stem rupee slide
- BRICS bank approves $525 million loan for infra projects in Madhya Pradesh
- Govt mulls a third notice to WhatsApp over ‘traceability’ of messages
- India engages with US to ensure energy security amid Iran sanctions
Editor's Picks »
- Pidilite’s shares hold their ground despite weak rupee and rising crude
- Automobile sector shares trip on rising risks to earnings growth
- Steel companies are taking a shine to their home market
- Investments in HDFC AMC shares are subject to regulatory risks
- Spot electricity prices: Seasonal spikes becoming structural issue