US holding Russia responsible for chemical weapons in Syria
US secretary of state Rex Tillerson said the United States believed it was Russia’s responsibility to curb Syria’s use of chemical weapons
Warsaw: US secretary of state Rex Tillerson said on Saturday the United States believed it was Russia’s responsibility to curb Syria’s use of chemical weapons.
“The chemical weapons ... are being used to hit the civilian population, the most vulnerable - children inside of Syria,” he said on a visit to Poland.
“We are holding Russia (responsible) for addressing this. They are (Syria’s) ally.” Reuters
Editor's Picks »
- Same-store sales growth trips at Future Retail
- Cipla Q4 FY18 results no reason to reverse stock underperformance
- Dr Reddy’s Q4: It’s a wait and watch, share price spike notwithstanding
- What SBI Q4 results say about the Indian economy and the bank
- Patanjali’s slowing growth does not mean that Colgate’s is accelerating