Islamic State video claims to show Paris attackers
A video published by Islamic State claims to show nine of the people who took part in the Paris attacks that killed 130 people on 13 November
- SC asks Kerala govt to provide security to two women who entered Sabarimala
- Delhi, Gurgaon air show presence of alarming levels of heavy metals: Report
- DGCA imposes restrictions on IndiGo, GoAir in operating P&W engines-powered A320 neo planes
- Supreme Court gets two new judges
- Dense fog disrupts flight operations at Delhi airport
Cairo: A video published on Sunday by the media centre of Islamic State claimed to show images and last statements of nine of the people who took part in the Paris attacks that killed 130 people on 13 November.
Reuters could not independently verify the authenticity of the footage.
The French foreign ministry declined to comment on it. There was no immediate comment from the Prime Minister’s office, and Reuters was not immediately able to reach officials at the interior ministry.
The video was uploaded to Islamic State’s official Telegram channel and shows some of the attackers wearing camouflage fatigues in a desert location, before the time of the Paris attacks.
“These are the last messages of the nine lions of the caliphate who were mobilised from their lairs to make a whole country, France, get down on its knees,” a narrator in the video says. Reuters
Editor's Picks »
- What to expect from Q3 results of IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways
- Forget privatisation, govt has hugged its banks tighter
- Flat profit, rising debt are growing worries for Reliance
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies