Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter account hacked, expletive-laden tweets posted
- Govt serious in bringing fugitive economic offenders to task: Rajnath Singh
- Sushma Swaraj arrives in China for talks with Wang Yi, SCO meet
- Make the best of technology to deal with administrative delays: Modi tells bureaucrats
- Amit Shah says ordinance shows Modi govt’s commitment to women’s safety
- Sanskrit most suitable for machine learning, AI: Ram Nath Kovind
New Delhi: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi’s official Twitter account was hacked on Wednesday night and some expletives-laden tweets were posted.
Confirming the development, his office said efforts were being made to rectify the problem.
Gandhi’s account was hacked around 8.45pm and some messages with profanities were put out, but these were deleted soon thereafter. The name of the verified twitter handle “@OfficeOfRG” was also changed.