Why India loves cash
- Indian scientists using artificial intelligence to predict early onset of Alzheimer’s
- People need to make preventive measure a habit if India is to become malaria-free by 2027: home insecticides makers
- Bollywood is in love with biopics. But will it last?
- Flipkart wins relief over tax on discounts
- Why homebuyers can’t expect any RERA relief soon
Digital payments are yet to take off in India although the government’s financial inclusion drive has led to the opening of more than 200 million bank accounts.
A survey conducted by USAID tries to find out the current perception towards digital payments among Indian consumers and merchants.