Malaysian warrant for North Korean airline staffer in Kim Jong Nam murder
- China fails to get Indian support for Belt and Road ahead of summit
- Govt acts against rape, but make sons more responsible: PM Modi at rally
- How 3% yields could reshape the investing landscape
- Cryptocurrencies climb again as April rally storms toward 75%
- Celebrating TCS’s triumph and the spunk of Flipkart
Kuala Lumpur: Malaysia issued an arrest warrant on Friday for a North Korean airline employee, the country’s police chief said, over the assassination of Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea’s leader Kim Jong Un.
Police also requested the second secretary at the North Korean embassy in Malaysia to assist the probe as a diplomatic rift between Kuala Lumpur and Pyongyang widens.