Explosive device thrown into US embassy compound in Kiev: Police
- First 2-3 years of RERA transition period will be really painful: MahaRera chief
- Kwan Entertainment launches sports, media and consumer unit Kwanabler
- Congress disowns Khurshid’s ‘blood on hands’ remark
- Edelweiss arm to help sell office space in Parinee Group’s project in Mumbai
- Karnataka elections: BJP picks Reddy aide to fight Siddaramaiah
Kiev: A device exploded in the U.S. embassy compound in Ukraine’s capital Kiev in the early hours of Thursday, injuring no one, police said.
An attacker threw the device over the embassy’s fence just after midnight, police added, calling it a terrorist act. Reuters