India monitoring impact of cheap steel imports from China
India issues quality control order for 53 products to prevent sub-standard steel imports from China and other nations
New Delhi: India is closely monitoring impact of cheap steel imports from China on domestic industry, the government said in a statement.
India issues quality control order for 53 products to prevent sub-standard steel imports from China and other nations, the statement quoted the junior trade minister as saying in parliament.
India has imposed anti-dumping duty on straight length bars, rods of alloy steel imported from China, the statement said.
(This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text. Only the headline has been changed)
- Arun Jaitley hints at a farm relief package in Interim Budget 2019
- DGCA imposes restrictions on IndiGo, GoAir in operating P&W engines-powered A320 neo planes
- BJP reaches out to North-East allies to allay fears on citizenship bill
- Finalize names for Lokpal by February end: Supreme Court
- 700,000 treated under Ayushman Bharat: PM
Editor's Picks »
- What to expect from Q3 results of IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways
- Forget privatisation, govt has hugged its banks tighter
- RIL Q3 result: Flat profit, rising debt are a growing worry
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies