Cloudy morning in Delhi, 13 north-bound trains delayed
New Delhi: Delhi on Monday woke up to a cloudy morning with minimum temperature settling at 13 degrees Celsius, 4.5 notches above normal, even as 13 north-bound trains were delayed due to poor visibility.
Thunderstorm with light rainfall is expected during the day with maximum temperature at 20 degrees Celsius and minimum at 11 degrees Celsius in the next 24 hours, a Meteorological (MeT) official said.
“The rain is confined just for the day and throughout the week partly cloudy sky is expected,” the official said. Besides, a total of 13 north-bound trains were delayed, with four of them rescheduled and 12 cancelled due to poor visibility, officials said.
The maximum temperature was recorded at 25.5 degrees Celsius on Sunday, he said.
- Boiler blast at Nitin Gadkari’s farm near Nagpur kills one
- Govt should review taxes on petrol, diesel: HPCL chairman
- MH370 search under review, may be scrapped: Malaysian PM
- Sterlite protests: Madras high court stays work at Copper plant, Centre seeks report of Tuticorin shooting
- Govt can reduce petrol price up to Rs25 but won’t do: Chidambaram